How quickly do you ship orders?
- We strive to ship all orders for in-stock merchandise within 24 hours of when the order was placed. Orders placed after 7:00 pm on Thursday normally will not ship until Monday. Once shipped, orders take approximately three to five business days to arrive.
How are items shipped?
- Items under 50 lbs. are shipped via FEDEX or USPS. If a PO Box is listed as the delivery address and it is cheaper to ship via FEDEX, we may ask for a physical address or for you to cover the delta cost.
- Items over 50 lbs. are shipped FEDEX ground and are subject to an additional handling fee of $59 per item.
- All items are insured for the full order amount.
Do you offer expedited shipping?
- We can offer expedited shipping for most items if you place your order by phone. Extra shipping and handling charges will apply. To place an order with expedited shipping, please call us at (540) 354-1024.
How are shipping and handling charges calculated?
- We charge a $59 flat-rate oversized handling fee for items over 50 lbs. shipping within the lower 48 states.
- Shipping and handling charges for items less than 50 lbs. are shown in the shipping chart below
|ORDER TOTAL||SHIPPING COST|
|$0.01 to $75.00||$5.95|
|$75.01 to $125.00||$7.95|
|$125.01 to $200.00||$9.95|
|$200.01 to $300.00||$11.95|
|$300.01 to $400.00||$13.95|
|$400.01 to $500.00||$15.95|
|$500.01 and UP||$15.00 + 1% of Order Total|
What if I live in Alaska or Hawaii?
- Standard shipping rates will not apply and you must place your order by phone. To place an order with shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, please call us at (540) 354-1024.
What if my item arrives damaged?
- If you are present for delivery and the packaging appears to be damaged, have the driver wait while you open the package and inspect the contents. If the item is damaged, refuse the package and contact us.
- If you are not present for delivery and find the item is damaged, keep all packaging (box, paper, bubble wrap, etc.) in tact and contact us. Pictures will be required and the contract carrier may ask to come by and inspect. In the mean time we will work with you to either issue a new item or a refund.