Designed with input from a distinguished group of current and former professionals, the Aimpoint Patrol Rifle Optic (PRO) incorporates many never before seen features to maximize this sight’s performance within the challenging conditions faced by modern law enforcement.
The front lens utilizes a unique band-pass coating, which allows the sight to be used with all generations of night vision devices. The modular QRP2 mount includes a removable spacer that indexes the sight at the optimal height for co-witness with the standard iron sights on AR15/M16/M4 Carbine style weapons. This spacer can be removed to enable the use of the sight on police shotguns or submachineguns. The QRP2 mount also incorporates a torque-limiting twist knob that provides the optimal level of pressure on the rail while eliminating the possibility of over-tightening. Both the front and rear lenses are recessed within the sight body to provide protection against impact damage, scratches and fingerprints.
- Compatible with all generations of night vision devices and may be used with Aimpoint 3X Magnifier and CEU.
- 1x (non-magnifying) parallax free optic.
- MOA dot for accurate target engagement at all distances.
- ACET Technology allows 30,000 hours (over 3 years) of operation on one single battery.
- In-service date and battery change reminders make inventory tracking and maintenance easy.
- 4 night vision compatible settings and 6 daylight settings.
- Pre-mounted with QRP2 mount for M1913 standard Picatinny rail applications.
- Spacer for AR15/M4 carbine application.
- Threaded front lens opening allows use of anti-reflection device (ARD).
- Submersible to 45m (150 feet).
Aimpoint Patrol Rifle Optic (PRO)
- Brand: Aimpoint
- Product Code: Patrol Rifle Optic (PRO)
- Availability: Out Of Stock